Built in 1920 | Operated as Florence High School and Middle School until 2019
Emergent Campus is envisioned as a “work, live, play” style business campus, with space for incubation, trainings, offices, events, and living quarters. For the near term, the campus will open with a pioneer group of local business tenants who share in the project goals.
Package details: Membership package, desk rental, all the amenities included
- 24/7 secure building access with visible surveillance cameras, lighted parking and entry ways
- Use of conference and meeting spaces for your business-related events
- Printer, high-speed Wi-Fi, and ethernet options for dedicated offices
- Lunch meetups, business-focused member and community events
- Flexible terms with options for private offices, dedicated desks, and open coworking plans.
Event / Venue
Full gymnasium, auditorium, and meeting space to rent for meetings or special events. Suitable for events for groups 500 – 10 people. Event planning and catering assistance available.
For rental details, please contact Margo Benson at [email protected] or 404-985-8067.